its described as self awareness. The fire means how aware you should be of your actions. It can be both helpful and destructive because it has positive and negatives outcomes.
This semester was unlike any other, it was very different specifically because of the pandemic. This course really stands out because it wasn't really about just giving assignments, we learned in a different way and I admire that. THE course has also been on a different website and we upload our stuff on Blogs which was a lot to get used to since it was my first time using it. This course, I would say, is very unique. Most meaningful to me would be that you introduced me to these bogs where we can post on how we feel and I think that is great. What I also like is how you understand our situation and how sometimes we just cant do our work. Many teachers just gives us a lot of assignments without asking us on how we feel and I'm glad that at least one understands Not procrastinating as much as I used to, is a huge accomplishment for me. I'm proud that I never gave up in this course so that is what matters. Another thi...
I find it weird how society was portrayed in this story and how it also refers to the story " The Pedestrian". Just like in " The Pedestrian" it tells how everyone is just glued to the tv. I find it interesting how the fireman would burn illegal books and the houses of those who owned them. Overall i liked this story.
I feel like it really depends on the book, I do dislike reading but if the front and back look interesting then I will read it. First one is to pick a book you would love to read. Second, try to understand the books that you don't like and try to analyze why it doesn't interest you. Third, think on how you would define 'read' Lastly, Don't look for the answers on the page and instead find the confidence to find it yourself. The first few pages are really interesting.
Comments
Post a Comment