Reflection essay

This semester was unlike any other, it was very different specifically because of the pandemic.  
  
This course really stands out because it wasn't really about just giving assignments, we learned in a different way and I admire that. THE course has also been on a different website and we upload our stuff on Blogs which was a lot to get used to since it was my first time using it. This course, I would say, is very unique. 
      Most meaningful to me would be that you introduced me to these bogs where we can post on how we feel and I think that is great. What I also like is how you understand our situation and how sometimes we just cant do our work. Many teachers just gives us a lot of assignments without asking us on how we feel and I'm glad that at least one understands 
    Not procrastinating as much as I used to, is a huge accomplishment for me. I'm proud that I never gave up in this course so that is what matters. Another thing that I'm proud of would be basically surviving this crazy year. 
   From the start,  I wished I was focused and motivated to do work for school but specially this class. Another thing would be studying more often and read more.
    I learned many things and techniques that will benefit me in life. Three of the many texts we have read but really stood out to me is "The Pedestrian", "The Earth on Turtles Neck", and " Fahrenheit 451".  All three have many techniques in common. I've learned many literature techniques like, allusion, alliteration, diction, mood, syntax and theme. The ones that really stood out to me were alliteration, diction and mood. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay

How I Read